ASA sanctioned adult softball league play takes place on the Park's six manicured championship fields throughout the year. Just select your night of play, choose your skill level, and play in either mens or coed divisions.
We offer five 10 game seasons of softball league play annually. Our five seasons are:
Begins January 27, 2013 (5 week, 10 game, doubleheader season. 2 games per night)
Begins March, 11, 2013 (10 week, 10 game season. 1 game per night)
Begins June 2, 2013 (10 week, 10 game season. 1 game per night)
Begins September 4, 2013 (10 week, 10 game season, 1 game per night)
- Wednesdays begin November 27, 2013 ($64 per player -- 4 weeks, 8 games)
- Thursdays begin November 21, 2013 ($64 per player -- 4 weeks, 8 games)
- Fridays begin November 22, 2013 ($64 per player -- 4 weeks, 8 games)
- Sundays begin December 8, 2013 ($48 per player -- 3 weeks, 6 games)
Choose your league night: Tuesday through Friday nights and Sunday late afternoon/evening.
If you are not on a team and would like to be, click here. We will provide your information to team managers who are looking for players for their team.
- To register your team, a $400 team deposit is required with registration form & roster.
- $80 per player. Your $400 deposit also pays for the first 5 players on the team.
- All player fees must be paid in full by 2nd week of league play.
- League fee includes ASA sanctioning fee and umpire fees.
- Minimum ten players on a roster; only the first fourteen players will be charged.
- All players and spectators age 12 and older pay $2.00 upon entering the park.
Call the Park at 545-2700 or visit the Park any weekday between 11am and 4pm to register your team.
Mastercard, Visa, and Discover are accepted.